This article has links to products and services we love, which we may make commission from.
Visiting Edinburgh for a city break and looking to live like a local? Leith is a fun neighbourhood for those who like food, pubs and independent shops.
Let’s take a look at where to stay in Leith! Below we’ll share the best hotels and Airbnb apartments for every budget.
You may like our guide to Leith & Newhaven.
There isn’t much choice when it comes to hotels in Leith but the accommodations on offer do meet the needs of a variety of visitors.
If you are looking for boutique or budget, you’ll find a room at one of the options below.
- Malmaison Hotel – Modern chain in a historic 19th-century building on Leith Shore, I personally recommend this hotel
- Holiday Inn Express – Affordable chain hotel close to Ocean Terminal
- Affordable by ALTIDO Edinburgh – modern rooms and social area, gym and laundrette. 25 minutes’ walk to Leith Shore
- No. 11 Boutique Hotel and Brasserie – stylish, Georgian Townhouse, recommended restaurant
Airbnbs In Leith
Prefer to have the place to yourself so you can enjoy the privacy of a home setting and/or cook for yourself after visiting Leith Farmers Market (Saturdays)?
An Airbnb may be the best option for you.
- Live the hip Leith in a musician’s home – 4 guests/2 bedrooms
- Cosy apartment in Edinburgh’s Shore District – 4 guests/1 bedroom
- Amazing city views, modern, perfect for couples – 2 guests/1 bedroom
You have a guide on the best Airbnbs in Leith. You can read it here.
Our Leith Guides
- Ultimate guide to Leith
- 45 fun things to do in Leith
- Airbnbs in Leith
- The best Leith restaurants
- Our favourite pubs in Leith
- Everything you need to know about Stockbridge