This article has links to products and services we love, which we may make commission from.
Looking for an area close to Edinburgh city centre but less touristy? Stockbridge is Edinburgh’s most romantic neighbourhood with its charming 19th-century architecture, traditional basement bar and trendy cafes.
It is perfect for those who like food, pubs and vintage shopping. Let’s take a look at where to stay in Stockbridge! Below we’ll share the best hotels and Airbnb apartments for every budget.
→ New to Stockbridge? Read our guide on transport, activities & history
Since there are not many hotels in Stockbridge, we’ve included an affordable bed and breakfast (B&B) too.
B&Bs are an integral part of Scottish tourism and the breakfast served at the accommodation is often the best meal visitors enjoy during their stay!
- The Raeburn – Boutique Georgian home with Victorian-style bathrooms
- Nira Caledonia – Opulent hotel, suites with standalone baths, romantic
- New Town Guest House – bright B&B with private bathrooms
Airbnbs In Stockbridge
Prefer to have an apartment to yourself so you can enjoy the privacy of a home setting and/or cook for yourself after visiting Stockbridge Farmers Market (Sundays)? An Airbnb may be the best option for you.
- Beautiful family apartment, Stockbridge – 6 guests/3 bedrooms
- Gorgeous contemporary famous Stockbridge mews – 2 guests/1 bedroom
- Cosy 1-bed, free weekend parking – 2 guests/1 bedroom
Any questions or comments?
Let us know below